1. Chester County would have to enter into Pa.'s Yellow Phase before reopening church can even be considered. Update: Gov. Wolf is looking to move Chester County into the Yellow Phase on June 5th. Criteria 1 will be met.
2. The City of Coatesville would have to end its restriction on "gatherings of 4 or more unrelated persons in public places." Update: No change is this policy has been announced.
3. We would need the blessing of our Hierarchs. Update: Our Hierarchs are leaving it up to Parishes to come up with a re-opening plan that must be blessed by them.
We will continue to revisit this decision to determine when all three of these criteria have changed and will decide at that time if it is safe to re-open.
Some good news is that you can still buy our traditional ethnic food and make arrangements to pick-up on an appointment basis (see details below). We pray that the Holy Spirit keeps you safe in this unsettling time and apologize for any inconvenience.
The mission of our church is to love, serve and worship the Lord by:
• Providing a welcoming, loving sanctuary to all those who seek God.
• Embracing and supporting those who are in need.
• Continuing our timeless Orthodox heritage and passing this down to the next generations.
• Promoting parish growth through community outreach.
• Becoming more Christ-like in all that we do. We do this all for the Glory of Jesus Christ.
We have the following for sale:
Pierogi (Potato with Cheese, Sauerkraut, and Mushroom), Kielbasa, Haluski, Paschas with raisins, and some home made soups, and nut rolls.
Please use the link below to place and order and let us when you are available so that we can make arrangements for you to do a curbside pick-up on an appointment basis.
Follow the link below
We would love to have you attend one of our weekly Vesper or Divine Liturgy Services. Also Father Nicholas is available during the week by appointment.
392 Charles St, Coatesville, PA 19320, US
(610) 384-2460 A Parish of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of USA ( Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople)
08:00 am – 12:00 pm